Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bathroom Stall Masturbation

Photobucket

Here's a cute story, so I was standing infront of the Greyhound station when this cute little number walks up beside me, and I think to myself, what a wonderful world? No, but what a nice ass. I was pretty horned up by it, I thought I'd make my way straight to the stations bathroom stall and whip out my cock and just start masturbating right there. I jerked it, and imagined slamming my dick in that one girl as two dudes were next to me in the stalls peeing, and I hope not shitting, but I totally orgasmed, like it was my birthday load or something, and I couldn't help but think, "no, no no, please guy in the stall next to me, don't drop your load now!" It would have sucked if I had heard the guy next to me shitting while I was cumming all over the toilet seat. Ha. As for raunchy I've seen better, or I've done better, but you can't beat masturbating in public places. Actual sex in public places is another matter, but it's usually interesting.

Exert from my friendly conversation today,
Fil says:
it was the highlight of my year.
Clarence says:
well, if he orgasmed while he was shitting and then you came : )
Clarence says:
that would be really... adorable...
Fil says:
do gay men get pleasure from shit coming out of their bum, or just going in?
Fil says:
i think i jerked off while i was crapping before, and now all my craps feel sexual somehow.
Clarence says: i really think you should divide sex and bathrooms... honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment