Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Internet Junk

Photobucket

You know I really like children. I see them walking down the street, and we smile to each other. I get smiled at a lot by kids, it's so cute. Anyway, this piece of cinema snuff is from The Toxic Avenger. See, this little boy decided to ride his bike at night, and he got creamed by a car. Pop goes his head. But the first time of getting hit his body whirled through the air, just like an overgrown pinata, but there was no candy inside, just guts..lots of guts, and probably his brain too, but it's hard to make one out. His head had so much blood and guts and splattered brain parts it seems like the prop department had a little too much fun that day. I ate some spaghetti tonight, and I think my stomach now is a little queasy from talking about this, but that's alright. I also ate some tortilla chips, so that might be a part of why.

This next one is your pal, Mr Toxic Avenger.

Photobucket

I know what he's thinking here, "Ya know what babe, life just doesn't get any better than this." And he's probably right. He has a blind attractive girlfriend who loves him, what could be better? I would love to have a blind girlfriend. I would help her through her day, and we'd have sex all night. The sad part is, it's hard to find blind chicks online. Though apparently you can here, http://www.datingdisabled.net
but I have yet to lower my standards and look through that site. Give me a few months, and maybe I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment