Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Currently..



This is a pretty fucked up video I must say. I wonder how she has sex, I guess an orgasm will set her off. When she gets off, she really gets off, complete with spasms. Wowy wow wow wow. Woof Woof..sexy.

Jeez, these fucking vaccinations are driving me insane. I went into Safeway, in the medical department and they were doing that shit to old people, I stared and watched like it was their execution. The H1N1 is bad for you, I advise not taking it. Where's my proof? Well, more people are dying from the vaccine than the swine flu, so you figure it out. None of them are going to have this cool disease though, this funky walk. It won't happen to you. One in a million shot. Ha, shot, anyway. Fuck you medical industry, we don't need your stinking vaccine. And if you're worried, point your finger at the government, they're the assholes who want to kill you.

What do you want for Christmas darling?
DEATH! MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment