Friday, November 13, 2009

This Would Make A Good Safe Sex AD

Photobucket

Pass it around. Or wear a damn condom!

I hate wearing condoms, I really do. They suck. It's nice finding someone who is clean. But it seems like everyone's a dirty little trash bag these days. Fucking with a condom is like half the fun, and pleasure. I guess for someone who is irritable and exceptionally lazy it's a real hassle to put one on. Obviously I'm talking about myself here. I guess I'm a little old fashioned with the "I'll pull out" line. Just trust me, I trust myself. Unless I haven't masturbated in a long time, then I don't trust myself at all. Holy shit, we've got ourselves a loose cannon here -- or maybe not -- I have practiced not cumming for very long periods of time. I do have great mindcontrol over it, but where's the fun in that? A pair of blue-balls is not much fun.

Scrap "pain for pleasure" just tease my cock with your tongue, uuggh, that's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment