Friday, September 11, 2009

You're Dead...Get Over It

So I was trying to look up pictures of dead people online, and it's a lot harder than it used to be. I ran across this guy's post, "Are Dead People Really Dead?" No they're alive, idiot. When the body's dead, the body's fucking dead, no arguing that. Yeah, the energy lives on, I believe, you know. Whatever hasn't been sucked right out of us from TV and other little brainsucking instruments providing spiritual distortion. Uggh, yeah I fucking hate the media and everything, what's new hey.

I couldn't actually find a good picture of a dead person who wasn't shrivled and made into a sculpture yet. But I did find this African business man lying in the sand that looks like he's dead. But why the fuck should I post that? There's a watermark on it anyway, fuck.

I had this great idea of posting this guy with his head all blown off and shit, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment