Friday, September 11, 2009

Internet Junk

Whenever I find some little Google image gem, I will more then likely post it under the name "Internet Junk" because we know it's shit, but it's always amusing crap. Much like the entirety of the Internet.

Here's our first lovely find.

Photobucket

The origins of why Batman road an elephant are unknown. And also what he did afterwards with the elephant were never fully disclosed. Though Batman, also known as the actor Adam West was accused of being an alephant fucker. In one of Adam West's darkest secrets among his many scandals. Did Adam West really fuck an elephant? The accusations he had never forced him to go to trial, because he paid off the right people. Or shall we say, he kneeled down to the right people. To judges, reporters, and probably Robin too. Holy rail Batman!

My next bit of Ijunk is actually a really good photo of The Bat.

Photobucket

Is Michael Keaton gay? Sure we loved him in Beetlejuice, but is he actually gay? Do we care? Isn't everyone in Hollywood gay? Don't they all eventually fuck eachother? And fuck the same holes, or be fucked in familiar holes? Why am I stating it as a question? Of course they do. They're disgusting. I think Michael Keaton was still the best Batman, even though Val Kilmer kind of gives me a hard on. Does that make me gay now? I'm not a Celebrity, so it doesn't matter.

I guess this ends this first part of Internet Junk. Tune in next time..uhhh...same blog address, same blog, ehh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment