Monday, September 14, 2009

The Low Side Of Life

Photobucket
Advertising! Advertising!

Last night I was with three youngsters at the back of Little Caesars Pizza waiting patiently for the manager to throw out the remaining of the left-over pizza and whatever bits of food they have at the end of the night into the nearby dumpster. Great, now's your chance I say, as one of the three young people, I think his name was Jessy, as this guy heads to the dumpster to mull through the trash, and grab the plastic bag with the left over pizza and stuff in it. I watched him eat it, after he presented what was in the bag to me, and I guess he's scored pretty good for himself tonight. Hail Caesar! The other two were kind of suspicious of pizza, and other goodies that's just been disposed of, but hey, it was somewhat sealed. And dumpster food, is there anything better? Well shit, he told me it kept him alive back when he used to live on the street.

I heard that Safeway throws out whole turkeys, entire turkeys after holidays. They seal them exceptionally well too. I'm sure they have an entire fanbase of dumpster divers waiting eagerly to get their crummy hands on them. I wish it was just as easy to find a quality women in a dumpster as it is to find quality food. And by societies standards, it's Quality you throw out. What the hell? How fucking wasteful of American society. It's an empire ready and set forth to be flushed down the toilet. There's food you can't get back.
And would you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment