Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Truth



Since it's September 11th, I am making this my very first post. I don't necessarily like Charlie Sheen, Hot Shots Part Deux, and all that, but his demands for 9/11 truth are important. And his phony conversation to president Obama, your president, if you're American, is very important to the future of America, which pretty much has fallen into the hands of Lucifer these past years. I commend his effort to demand a new investigation for 9/11. Like he said, the people's families of who died in that event deserve it, and they constantly ask for the real story of what exactly happened, not a work of fiction that the media and the government has provided.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you just take shit that someone else did and like post it on your blog site, yeah.

    ReplyDelete