Monday, January 30, 2012

Society Part 2


Photobucket

Society is degrading into nothing. Quote me on that. It has always been out to degrade into absolute shit and till its death. What is the rebirth? The New World Order. Do you have to ask? Television, pop culture, drugs, food, government all has degraded and been poisoned more through each generation. Coincidence? I think not, asshole. I add. So it's a conspiracy, but an open one. Because you see it literally every-fucking-day. It's a slow death. It's a crawl to the end of the human race, and the spawn of something else. It's a totally unnatural growth, if you can call it that. That's the fucking point I'm trying to make. Put down your cheese burritos and listen to me here for a second if you can. It's not about being a freak, it's about being conscious of what is going on here. Just what the fuck is really going on here. Not one person's opinion, the actual fact of the matter. And it's shitty, who can deny that? There's these barcodes I've been noticing, where you scan your phone over them, god, pretty lame looking to. The microchip has been rejected by most people, but they will always have methods of tracking us. Despite whatever little discrepancies we have.

How do we kill these fuckers? The ones in power. Stop giving them power, numb-nuts. It's not fucking rocket science, stop holding up the pyramid of control. Stop participating. We're doing it, motherfucks. People in-the-know are like, wake the fuck up! Well, it's more like, sit the fuck down, and stop contributing to the problems. I say anyway.

Alas it's 2012, it's of some significance, importance..I guess. I'm surprised I made it. What's in store? More manure, and compost, and other decay. Is watching death really that entertaining? I guess for those desensitized children out there, with their combat videogames, and whatever the fuck else. Guns 'n stuff. The death culture. The butt culture, because, I don't know, they smell like shit.

I am the byproduct of the movie Pump Up The Volume, and if you've seen it, well, then you understand me.

Remember, society is on a demolition course, so stand on the sidelines and watch it fall, or demand more from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment