Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Opposite Sex

Photobucket

I understand why a lot of girls wouldn't like me, I'm too much reality for them. They'd much prefer fantasy to reality, their "knight in shinning armour" and all of that.

It would be nice meeting a real girl, if that exists. But I'm not talking about someone who belches, and passes gas and thinks it's funny..it's not, it's really not, and someone who takes a break on shaving their lady parts. If I wanted a beater, I'd find a girl on the street. But some classy chicks are a little too vain for me, and the superficiality turns me off so much. It makes me want to be dumb like them, so I drink a lot more. And then I ask my friend if we can leave wherever we are, and go and listen to some records at home. In peace.

But shy, quiet girls can stay the fuck away from me. They usually sound like a mouse when you fuck them, all kind of squeaky, if they're petite. I'm tired of girls shorter than me though, but if you're taller than I am I would feel inadequate, and ditch you in a movie theatre, because there'd be angry people sitting behind you.

I'm not picky, really I'm not. I Just like cleanliness and uhm, other stuff. I don't even know what I like anymore, just what I don't like, I think. Dirty finger nails, who needs that? Clean that shit. I used to throw girls in the shower with me before or after we had sex, and get on scrubbing them, then molesting and mounting their nice, clean, naked body afterwards. If I'm drunk, funky smelling, sweaty women are alright only then. Or if we were doing gymnastics, or volley ball or something, then it's understandable.

So what am I going to do to open up the perfect girl's can? I don't think I have the right approach. I have to play "make believe" and lie right off the bat, and pretend that I'm not purely interested in fucking you right away. Yeah, that's right, I enjoy your company and hearing you talk. Are we still in the fantasy?

I have yet to meet a girl with a unique, and interesting personality is my problem, okay? That would definitely turn me on a lot more, and rouse way more interest. I guess if they think they have amazing boobs they don't need personality. "I got all my personality right here!" As they cradle their breasts in each hand. I say, "cool, now where's the bar?' I'll eye girls like that from there, as I wait for someone else.

I'm through with sniffing butts, if someone wants me they're going to have to show it. Work for love. I'm finding men more, and more attractive lately, because I'm tired of the cat and mouse with most girls. It irritates me, and I'm always going to keep it real. But role playing in bed I'm down for.

You can be a giant Pterodactyl, and I'll be your piece of meat, and you can ravish me. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment