Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Let's Talk About Aliens" Photo Outtakes

Okay, ready?

Photobucket

Who is this Xenon? "I come from Nebula SIX! WE YELL ON THIS PLANET! I'M SORRY THERE'S LACK OF OXEGEN! MY BALLS HURT!"

Believe it or not this is Ashtar, that's his real name. Some time ago in the 70's someone claimed to have contact with this boring alien, and there's this whole story about it, and a new age religion formed because of it. But who cares about that?

What I want to know is, does he put on his own eyeliner, or does he make his humanoid-centipede assistant Scwog do it for him? Maybe aliens are asexual, who knows.

And who painted this terrible thing? Anyway, on to the next reject.

Photobucket

I'm kind of tired of this stupid grey alien. But apparently she's not. Stick a strap on uh, on him and he's ready to wobble around.

I have a feeling she likes older men, or maybe Ethiopian children.

Oh, I guess I'm done. Well, I couldn't find much you know, except for that Alien movie, with Sigourney Weaver. What kind of a name is Sigourney? Sigourney? What? Ugh, Sigourney, can you feel my dick inside of you? Sigourney..Sigourney..Pastromi.

No comments:

Post a Comment