Monday, May 31, 2010

A Poem

I wrote this for a short story I was writing, but then I merged it with another story and it's a complete fucking mess now. So I'll never finish it probably. I'll give it a home on my Blog in case I get hit by a bus or something. Enjoy.

Untitled

Screaming child, I was screaming. Because my mother ate McDonald's food when I was in her womb.
There's a crowd of people in my life, it must be family and friends, but I don't see them for what they are.

I brought a girl home the other night, she was real tight.
When I focus on not cumming, I get existential and I question about why I'm pounding flesh, and the purpose, when she seems to be enjoying it more than I am. I'm holding back from laughing at her, because she makes a weird moaning noise.

Senselessly I contribute to her fantasy, never really knowing what it is. The only thing intimate about this is my cock inside of her.

I'm fucking the exit of my old home, but the first breath is life, so my real home is a consciousness awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment