Friday, June 11, 2010

The Extra...Pedophile?

Photobucket

Yeah, yeah who cares about MJ already? Death was his best career move. But this photo always makes me laugh.

Like, why the hell is he with ET? Did he do music for the movie? No, I'm pretty sure he didn't. So why is he with ET? What are they doing together? Besides being friends I mean, and appearing to be gay lovers. That is if ET'S male, who knows. But why? Wuh, wuhhh..Why are they together?

I guess Michael's press agent thought it would benifit his career to be in intimate photos with ET.

Some kid when I was younger told me that Michael Jackson played ET. What is the purpose of that? A weird black guy -- I guess two of those later on can be disputed -- a weird, uh, person in a wrinkly, muppet-like, rubbery suit? Half his size? Yeah, sweet, what a great acting job, nice gig. I could just imagine MJ saying, "you mean I get to spend the whole day inside of this thing? Great! I have to kneel though, but I'm used to that, hahaha. Just cancel all of my concerts, and record signings, and somebody please give Bubbles my monkey a bath.." Yeah fucking right.

If I could speak for Michael Jackson here, he'd much prefer hiding Elliot's M&Ms in his pants, and making him look for them all. Oooh, what a cheap shot. But it's a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment