Friday, August 20, 2010

My Friends In Shells

Photobucket

Chicken or the egg, what came first? God, who cares about that question?

So this morning I decided to boil an egg, and I heard this kind of hissing sound, almost like a miniature chirp. Well, I grab the egg, shake it around, and put it to my ear, no more ominous noises, but then I say, "Hello?" Just to make sure.

I really want to eat this boiled egg, but the thought of a partial chick inside makes it hard for me to pursue this. But ah, fuck it, I want a boiled egg, cooked, not runny. The least disgusting way to eat an egg in my opinion. Shit, I uh, I hope I don't find any premature wing in it, in this noisy little chicken fetus. Blood-spots are gross to find. Half a head would be kind of, yikes!

Alright, it looks like it turned out okay, and I was being paranoid. But at one point I was inside a little goopy egg, and so were you.

I don't even have any salt to put on this egg. But you don't need my life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment