Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back With More Internet Junk

So I took a break, plus Internet Junk doesn't really make any sense, it's just random photos I've found on Google Image. But you know, fuck you, it works.

And away we go.

Photobucket

He wears tights, he hangs around "Merry Men" and now he's actually flaming. Gee.

I can just imagine the creators of this show at a business meeting, "Alright, I have this amazing idea for a cartoon series, it's Robin Hood...with a jetpack!" All the staff sit up and congratulate each other, "Hooray! It's an instant hit!"

Here's a TV show idea, how about Gandhi in Rollerblades? Just to pull something out of my ass. When Gandhi's doing his non violent protesting he can also play street hockey in the meantime. I smell success.

Speaking of stink, my friend has this album.

Photobucket

David Hasselhoff as Knight Rider? No, Knight Rocker! He whips on a guitar, and boom! He's a rock star, instantly. Let's market shit to death, why not? They gave like every actor their own album in the 80s. Could they sing? Who cares? They have their own album anyway.

Who thought this was a good idea? Somebody of sub-intelligence. Though I do like Eddy Murphy's "Party All The Time" which was an 80s hit single.

"I want to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time"

I guess he likes to party all the time.

Well, I'm going to go listen to it, so I'll be back with more garbage later. It never stops anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment