Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sex And Relationships

Photobucket

So not too many women know this, but men don't always orgasm during sex. According to some random sex-pert, and observing my own penis behavior, men generally feel good whenever they ejaculate. However it doesn't entail that there was an O factor, just that it's nice whenever semen is released from our penises.

Yeah, well, if the guy ever had an orgasm he'd know the difference, but if he hasn't then he would be clueless. I know what it's like, and frankly my dear, sometimes I rather masturbate after sex, because it feels so much better the way I do it myself. Which makes sex a bit of a let down.

Sex is great though, sex is like visiting a fun factory, but I hardly am impressed by the end result. When, or if the girl reaches her climax, and is flailing, and moaning loud, (and owe, my ears) well I'm glad you enjoy it honey, good for you. I'm just going to go, uh, you know, do my thing, or you can suck my dick, because that usually feels better. Yeah, blow-jobs, I've had some good orgasms with those.

I love getting my balls licked, it's the best, it's my thing I like. I just shaved my dick today, and my balls are smooth as a baby's butt, or they're exactly like it's balls. Right on. But, yeah, obviously they've dropped.

Uhm, so a relationship, what is that? Like is it ten percent -- after the sex? Yeah, ten or fifteen, if it's any more then the sex will suffer, and who the fuck needs that? The worst relationships are when you're winding down, and becoming too comfortable with each other. That's when it's time you need to buy matching hats, and t-shirts with your favorite Television shows on them, and forget about your sex life all together. Pathetic.

Speaking of losing interest, I don't know if all men feel this way, but if they make a girl cum, then they're pretty much done with her. "Alright, moving along." Also, if they can't cum, then there's more of a reason to continue the relationship. At least there's a goal in mind, because if it's getting married, then you should get your priorities together. Unless you're into marriage, but the sex and passion will definitely wind down, so there's really no point. But if you need constant companionship then you should learn to be more secure with yourself.

My penis is looking really nice right now, I think I should take it out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment