Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fuckin' Beatnik

Photobucket

Rise again of the beatnik generation, and let us stab our leaders where it hurts, with our sharp minds and attitudes. But who are we kidding? Our generation wouldn't get it, they wouldn't see past the style of the Beatnik. The black clothing, the barrays, the RayBan glasses, and all the drug usage. Drugs aren't stimulating the minds of our youth anymore, not really, they're just severely dumbed down by our idiot culture, and they're overly self conscious because of society's standards.

"Society sucks!" Says the Beat Movement of the 50s. Modern poetry sucks, but beat poetry is alright in my opinion.

William Burroughs I especially like, with his fucked up drug mind. Similar to Timothy Leary, but William Burroughs is the man. And of course Jack Kerouac, and all those hep cats who wouldn't be where they were without drugs, I guess. But in the 60s though I think Andy Warhol had it right, even though he was a pretentious asshole, just use the media against itself (I feel was his message) in a dog eat dog fashion. Fuck it up from within. No one's going to understand you how you want them to, so leave a vague smear, or a stain on this life, and I guess it would be enough. Nothing has ever been original -- this life has very little new to offer. I hope mini skirts make a return, that would make me pretty happy, and turned on. I'm such a voyeur. I'm not very active in life, but I'm a cynical voice in the back of some bar, testing people, and shaking them up a little. Let's get a reaction here, why not?

I'm really psycho analysing you, to see where you went wrong. Because society is out to destroy you, and your identity, if you have one. And if you don't, I'm not fond of talking to robots. Nor am I fond of having sex with them, well, maybe let me objectify you..just for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment