Friday, March 26, 2010

Vagina Assassins

Photobucket

So a friend of mine was telling me that when he was in Thailand he went to a bar called Super Pussy in a part of town called Patpong -- funny because the ping-pong ball pussy trick is a regular attraction there -- he says that these Thai girls were also shooting darts out of their pussy holes, and hitting targets and balloons. At first I was like, holy shit, this would make a pretty lethal women here, and one dangerous vagina. It got me thinking, this should have been in a James Bond movie. I would say, Pussy Galore comes to mind, but she was too lame. She had female minions who just got slapped around, and shoved around, and they kissed the shag carpeted floor. If only Sean Connery would have been caught with a dart launched at him when he spread out his formidable lay. I don't know, maybe about fifteen minutes into the movie he'd be dead already, with a poison pussy dart. There's so many fucking possibilities, what else could she shoot out of there a grenade?

Another interesting, and pretty nasty thing that my friend said the female/ and shemale performers did was that they would open up bottles of beer for people with their cunts. Ya know, as much as I don't like STD's I would also prefer not drinking them off my beer. Uh, beer transmitted disease? It's Aids beer, keep away from that! I don't really know if you can get Aids off a bottle of beer, but I really wouldn't want to find out.

They also smoked cigars with their holy of holies, and would write down your name on a piece of paper with a magic marker. Fantastic. Thanks, I'll get them to write down the name of my mom. Yeah, it's not really a choice gift idea for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment