Saturday, March 27, 2010

Barry Soetoro Says..

Photobucket

Apparently Barack Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro. If you don't know that Barry AKA Obama is a liar by now then pull your head out of your ass and continue reading. Since the American government is controlled by offshore banks, namely the private Federal Reserve, then it almost seems apropo that there would be an illegal immigrant (whose fake as a three dollar bill) as the president representing them.

It's clear to people like me, maybe not to others, but shear nonsense still how it's claimed and proven that he has a false name, and there's an obvious conspiracy over a forged birth certificate. There's the Birthers, a group of people who are demanding proof that he was born in America, which I personally don't believe because of all of the deception so far. Why not? I already knew the guy was a fucking phony, and he just told you what you wanted to hear. He was just like a typical salesman, selling himself though, like any politician would. Like a total whore, but the maximum whore.

And all Barry/Barack's slogans were pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. "Hope..." Ya gotta have it right? For good or evil? Be more specific man. Oh yeah, it doesn't matter because he never completed /and or bothered with any of the important tasks he finally said that he would do anyway, right, right right. Golf's on his agenda. Let the real people in power take care of things. "I'll sign whatever-the-hell you want me to later. Leave it on my desk, fuck." - Barry Obama.

I just find it ridiculous how fooled the American people can be by thinking the election process is legitimate. I never really think anything is that legitimate or honest in America. Americans prefer processed cheese to real cheese, so there you go. They'd prefer a nice-big-warm fantastical lie to anything remotely to the truth. I mean, it's not the American people's fault, they're just deceived, and programmed into accepting Kraft Dinner as an actual meal, and McDonald's as a substitute for a nutritious dinner. And a president to save them from problems the establishment (he's now a part of) has caused and created.

I never trust anyone in a monkey suit, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment