Saturday, March 27, 2010

Retro Junk

As if Yo-Yos aren't enough of a nightmare. Here's a Freddy Krueger Yo-Yo.

Photobucket

A Nightmare On Elm Street Yo-Yos. I want one! Even though my attention span with Yo-Yos is the same as with a Rubik's Cube. Boring.

It says "collect them all" what are the other ones I wonder, his victims? Freddy not wearing a hat this time? Uh, him striking a Madonna pose? They look awfully shitty. Like Dollar Store junk, which I love looking through though. Cheap Chinese crap, that even Asians wouldn't buy, so they pawn it on us. Those little bastards. I bought my friend this squishy turtle once at a Dollar place, he still has it on his coffee table. Score.

Now Lux in helmet.

Photobucket

This is Lux Interior of The Cramps. They loved the fifties retro, like the B52's. I like his helmet, that's about it with this photo.

Alright, this ends Retro Junk. I'll find more ideas at Value Village next time I go there. Last time I was there I found these awesome World War II magazines, and I saw that Houdini magic trick box again. It's always in that store haunting me, ever since I was a kid. But it only had like a few cards and a few dice, maybe a marble, I don't know, but it was always missing shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment