Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date Rapists (Anonymous)

Photobucket

They're assholes right?

That's not nice, drugging the sweet girl, not so sweet after. I'm reminded of the scene in Twin Peeks: Fire Walk With Me when Sarah Palmer's in a brothel with her friend, and her friend gets her drink spiked, and then she's somewhat raped. Well, maybe not so raped, she's kind of into it, they both are. The room's all sexed, and smeared with it. Raunchy. Then Sarah goes mental with her tits hanging out. End scene.

Uh, in real life it's not so, I don't know, safe. Because they get away. Even though Sarah Palmer's raped by her father..for many years. I was almost raped by an African guy in the park once, he had his hands down my pants, and he was fingering my ass. I'm like, how did I get into this situation? Oh yeah, I'm incredibly drunk, and making out with an African dude. But Why? I thought, doesn't Aids come from where you guys are? I was kind of reconcidering this. I don't even know how the hell I got into a park. I think I blacked out and woke up there. He then suddenly whipped out his cock, to show it to me, and he made me touch it. I thought it was kind of funny, then he got a bit aggressive so I shoved him down, and then this security guard came and asked what was going on. I said, "uh, we're just talking here. We're leaving, or I'm leaving. Fuck off black guy!" My friends were worried about me that night. Yeah, I've heard stories from girls about getting roofied, but I could never tell if I was or not, because I pretty much just black out when I drink too much anyway. I guess I could be laying on my stomach somewhere with my naked ass in the air..in a park. And I guess I wouldn't know that until later.

"Nice naked guy, can I fuck him? How much?"

Sssshit, I hope my friends don't sell my body when I'm passed out. "Hey, uh, were you my pimp last night?" Fuck. Uhmm, yeah, girls getting raped is kind of bad, gay guys getting raped is kind of bad too, except sometimes they like it. I think it sucks just not remembering sex at all.

1 comment:

  1. remind me to come drinking with you more, there might be some money in it for me.

    ReplyDelete