Saturday, September 11, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Photobucket

The Cookie Monster looks like he wants to eat that pink girl, thing. He wants her cookie.

Hey, so this is my one year anniversary post!

Jeez Louise, I can't fucking believe it. I thought I would have gotten bored, and quit after the first five. Seeming how my Blog was only popular for one month, according to my traffic feed. I think I mentioned Lady GaGa, I think that was it. But then people stopped giving a fuck, but that's alright. You really have to stay current in any sort of media based way, or people lose interest fast, and don't give a shit. I don't really give a shit, that's why I made this Blog to broadcast that fact.

I met a few interesting people because of le Blog, my Blog. My Bluhh.

I think I need another post about masturbation. Yeah, right. I'd make it mutual masturbation this time. I'm so good at masturbating a girl, I should time how long it takes for them to orgasm, and try to beat that time like it was some sort of sexual competitive sport. Sport fuck, yeah, on my sports car. Mind the turtle wax, it's slippery.

Anyway, thanks to the people who read this thing. If it wasn't for you I'd think I was schizophrenic. But maybe I am, what's it to you? Okay, whatever, let's hope I don't last another year. Another year full of bullshit.

And what day is this? Oh, it's September 11th, the day that thing happened on. 9/11 -- yeah, the big fucking lie.

Let's hope there's a revolution against all of this privacy theft, but I doubt it. Big Brother, suck my dick! And if that's too incestuous then you can watch me beat it, because I know you are. But that might sound a bit overly paranoid.

Right, I need a beer.

I bet half of you think I'm a fat, disgusting, hairy slob. But I'm an overly opinionated, skinny white-guy. With a shaven dick.

Excuse me, COCK. I prefer that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment