Thursday, September 30, 2010

If You Want Chocolate Ruined For The Rest Of Your Life Stop Reading

Photobucket

This is incredibly disgusting, but I feel I should report on it. A very good friend of mine brought this to my attention, apparently there's rat shit in most chocolate, especially in more expensive chocolates. "Rat feces in chocolate you say?' Yeah, there's even rat hair in cereal. Now give me a second while I go and vomit. Ugh, horrible.

I was craving chocolate all week, now my stomach is upset. I already knew that milk has cow mucus in it, that is known, but rats shitting in the chocolate vats, like, can't they do something about that?

God, what else can I spoil for myself? What other crap is our food? Well, insects, and micro organisms, and harsh chemicals, but I can live with that. At least there's no shit in my beer, but there is formaldehyde.

I found this store recently that has a lot of cheap chocolate bars, Hershey and other names, and these chocolate pretzels I really like. I had a mad-lust craving for them, now I can do without them.

My sister always made fun of chocolate when we were younger, like she was eating shit. Now there Is shit in it. So the joke is on her for eating it? -- Not funny? I think I'm going to go vomit again.

2 comments:

  1. I was doing random searches and found this blog. It is most entertaining. A guy told me recently that a friend of his was visiting a Corona beer factory in Mexico, and saw pigeons roosting above and shitting in the vats. Then later, I saw an article somewhere that said pigeon shit is what gives the beer it's special character. Hmmm. I used to like Corona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. That is why it taste so weird. Ya know? Like skunk cabbage, to me anyway. UGGGHHHH, never drinking that shit again!

      Responded two years later. Sorry, I was in cryo freeze.

      Delete