Wednesday, January 11, 2017

When The Tape Runs Out


world tape

A lot of crazy things have happened in the mainstreamverse in the last year. All the politickle jazz and celebrity deaths. Which could be debated real or not. I don't want to recap. I don't want to manifest any more shittiness here.

The really beautiful, golden sunrise surprise of all of that election-circus-hoopla, was the dismantling of the lamestream media's credibility. That was awesome! Donald Chump had said that the mainstream media lies out their ass and he was outspoken of there being a rigged election against him - pretty darn interesting. Hmm, makes you think. Just getting that discussion OUT THERE man, is a positive. The MSM being pro Hillary Clinton clone just shows how frigging biased and awful the mainstream news is. It's just your daily dose of cancer, really.

"Fake News" accusations becoming a meme by the MSM, couldn't be anything more hypocritical of TeLievision than that. Laugh out loud, come on. You're pulling my leg right? Funny times we're in.

A lot of people have seen through this, ages ago. It's nothing new, it's just, wakey-wakey to the common folk out there. Time to wake up and reclaim your life from these clowns. Clowning you..with the "news". I don't think there's any real investigative journalists at all anymore, aside from people on Reddit. Those guys really do a lot of field research, with a great group effort to boot. That's one smart think tank.

I didn't even know what to say about last year. I don't support Trump, or any leaders of multinational corporations. I don't support public figures, I only sometimes use their advice. I mostly just support freethinking itself. And going beyond 2D think. Some people can't even go beyond 1D think. Get them some help.

Speaking about people who need help, it's most definitely those social justice warriors, they act like they are immune to logic. You just shrug your shoulders, because discussions among people should be civilized and not a contest to find out who has the loudest voice in the room. I find it all extremely aggressive and shitty lower energy. Civil rights and demanding them, yeah, I understand the importance. But logic is always going to win, so saying your piece with an open heart and not with an angered sore bum is suggested. Just a suggestion. Kids today, like I've said before, sure are lacking love. And they've never been told No, by their parents. So, temper tantrums and emotional arguing has become a political thing now. The rise again of PC police is quite annoying, when political correctness was always an attack on freedom of speech. I've already spent the 90s decade ignoring it (I'm offended by it, haha). It's used to not hurt other people's feelings now, when logic doesn't care about people's feelings (thanks Ben Shapiro for coining that). I'm very objective when I speak about facts with people and I try to assure them to not take what I think about it personal. Let's try to be objective here, these are just opinions, not fists or bullets. Although the pen is said to be mightier than the sword. Maybe once, long ago when people were more rational.

I don't want to address isms too much, because if men want to hate women and woman want to hate men, and the white race is deemed privileged and others are not, and nobody wants to get along, then everyone's fucked because that's how it'll work out. We all need to get along for the greater good, but it's something some people have difficulty with because of their pathological narcissism, and always thinking of themselves First. I could rag on the millennials again - or the thin-skinned "snowflake generation" - saying it's mostly them. But self-centered entitled people have existed before they came around. There's just more of them now. When I thought they would have gone away, boy was I wrong. I thought people would have gotten over the popularity contest and evolve by now, but I guess it was wishful thinking. I thought malls would have been done away with by now too, call me delusional.

On that note, dating is bullshit, dating..is like, dead. It's dead for me. Technology really gave the narcissist an instant fix, working for nothing and needing no one. Many women, or girls, not ladies, say that they don't need men. So fuck it, if feminism freed women from men, then it freed men from the responsibility and obligation to women. Now men can work on themselves more and be freer than they ever have been. And I don't think we'd want to return back to relationships. Men going their own way is something I can relate with. I take it further, a soul going it's own way. A truly free spirit. If romantic relationships worked I would vouch for them. I think having friends and love for all people, not all in a sexual way though, is fine. You can have sex with some of them, whatever. Just don't break any hearts while you're at it.

Try not to trouble yourselves with the madness of this world. This place is a freewill zone and strange things can happen in a freewill zone. Try to focus on good things if you can and that can be your salvation. You don't need to be, lalala, with your ears plugged. You can be conscious, just unaffected. Your emotions are a Lie, try to remember that. Higher Feelings are where it's at and knowing the difference. Too many people are slaves to their emotions. What you think and what you feel is largely controlled by you, once you realize that you can free yourself. Of course, there are others trying to influence you. So, be easy on yourself! Humans aren't prefect and The Truth is really just experience. Alan Watts said, "let yourself have the freedom to make mistakes". And if you want to skip some major waste of time mistakes, be a great tuner, learn to tune out the crap-talk of others. Are they empowering you or not? Is their speech at all productive to you? Are they gaslighting SOBs? - I've had to cut off those types - should be a question to ask yourself. Of course, I wouldn't want a narcissist or a psychopath to have more power. I'm obviously talking to the people who want to hear this, I hope anyway. I don't even like the word hope, it's dogshit. 

I believe my message of empowering the free-spirited people will be received.

When all the total garbage of this world takes a long overdue retirement and this scripted media lie of a life's tape runs out. Don't worry about it. You'll be fine. Here's a hug man. Hug*

A lot of people I knew online and from blogs and YouTube are dead it seems, I found out. Yeah. It's hard to know what to think about it. But it's fishy as fuck. It's sad, but I still believe in you out there and I believe in myself.

Oh yeah, I have to call this, Trump is President Verbal Diarrhea. I actually saw his Twitter posts and they're a total nightmare. One thing is for sure, I've never seen a president like This guy. It's almost refreshing, if it wasn't a part of the narrative of the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment