Friday, May 31, 2013

Excuse Me Cat Meme


Grumpy Cat movie planned by Todd Garner

This is a sad, piece of shit cat. I wish people would get nice, loving cats, not get attached to shitty ones. Put all the shitty and droll cats next to a dumpster, wait, scratch that (like a cat, shut up), they do all hang out next to a dumpster.

I heard today that the ‘Grumpy Cat’ meme is becoming a Talking Animal Comedy Movie. As you dry your eyes.

Really? A comedy? Really?

"The cat’s actual name is Tardar Sauce (“Tard” for short), and her owners were swift to monetize her surprising popularity, posting videos of her on Youtube, signing an advertising deal with Purina to have Grumpy Cat™ appear in Friskies adverts, and setting up an online shop where visitors can buy T-shirts, mugs, magnets, calendars.."

Oh my god, this makes me fucking sick, I'm literally about to vomit. It could have been these peanuts I just ate and this glass of Soy Milk, but Jesus Christ, this is just -- I have to say no to this! NO!

Money grubbing WHORES!

Yeah, Garfield the movie I heard did great, so good luck you assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment