Sunday, May 27, 2012

Relationblips


tell-me-about-search-for-romantic-guy-willy-wonka-meme-1

Hello, hello whoever is reading this. I love you (said softly). Whatever happened to a relationship that worked out? I don't know. Mine lasted a year, and guess what? She gave up, not me. I tried pleading, and all of that, but to no avail. Our relationship became toxic, that's what she said - that's what she said. Anyway, uh, hm, I never got to see her very much, I feel a bit cheated out of a whole and complete relationship. We were more like fuck buddies who loved each other. The sex was good, but I was good, so sex can be good always if I am. All the girl has to do to be good at sex is suck dick good. What else do they do? Move their pelvic muscles in sync properly? Turn on occasion? Do they talk dirty? None that I have fucked. I'm good in bed because of stamina and doing what makes them orgasm, what makes it happen. My orgasms suck in comparison, I'm jealous, always, always jealous of theirs. What the fuck is the point of me cumming? I sometimes think to myself, if it won't be that great anyway. The payoff for me isn't that fantastic. Masturbating is a bit dead to me, but I have to do it occasionally. I have this bummed out feeling when I think, that's it? That's all? Shows over? That's the feeling? Pathetic. When I'm happy I think when I cum it feels a lot better. When I'm horny, I love to stuff a girl, for awhile. Apparently my dick hurts girls when I deep-dick them. Which is merely me putting my dick all the way in. Sorry, vaginal wall. I was looking at the silhouette of my dick, my cock, I like saying cock better, and it looked awesome. The silhouette of my cock, and it going into a vagina. Some weird angle, and interesting lighting. Nice. Kind of an art-thing, or just a whatever thing, but I was admiring it.

So something interesting happened, disregarding my year long relationship, because it was almost insignificant, because she was always busy and would come to my place and use my shower and sleep in my bed and then we'd argue about something. AWESOME. What happened to me was I fell for someone else, in the time she wanted space. Literally just a week. I called up my old friend, that I hadn't talked to in like a year and a half. Let's watch a movie, or something, hangout, and do my tarot reading. Which I totally appreciated. Anyway, long story short, we had a lot of sex and it was really fun. She showed me she cared quite a lot, and she was very comforting and nurturing, something that I haven't felt in a long time. My ex -- forget it. Her ability to show emotion and care for me was very weak, and needed so much work, and the fact that I had to tell her things was a sign right there not to bother. I couldn't fuck the emotions into her, so..yeah.

If you ever request rim-jobs, for your asshole to be licked by your girlfriend, and if she doesn't seem to want to, then she'll probably break up with you. That's what happened to me. Words of wisdom, words to live by. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment