Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The "Bob" Haircut

Photobucket

Doesn't your mom have a "Bob" haircut?

Apparently that hairstyle is favored by prostitutes, I never knew that until now. According to this website I read, and word of mouth it is. My ex-girlfriend had that haircut one time. I requested her hair being shorter. Now that I think about it, I unknowingly asked her for a whore haircut. Whore-hair, I thought that was usually when you got cum in it.

My usual sex fetish is pretending the girl I'm fucking is a slut, a very common fantasy for most men. Nothing unique at all about that, but it usually turns out that they are. Even the most quiet ones, especially them. Even sexually awkward women can be slutty at some point in their lives. Those are the types I'm really trying to avoid though. I've had a handful of girls who were awkward in bed, it's frustrating, and then I piss them off by getting upset. I'm ready to go, let's do this, ah fuck it, I'm just going to go masturbate in the washroom, you can go to sleep now. Girls always fall asleep on me. I've been told I was comfortable, but I don't see how. I'm awfully skinny which makes me a little boney, no pun intended. Sex used to be this giant schmorgesborg for me, a fiesta, now it's kind of lame. It's going to pick up, I keep telling myself. I know how to have really good sex, so I'm not going to blame myself.

This one girl I know won't have sex with me unless I'm sober. Hey, well, maybe that's a good thing, because I can forget I even had sex. It must have happened during one of my blackouts. Though how the hell did I do it? I sometimes wonder that. It's amazing, I've had some good encounters with women but I hardly remember them. I'm reminded of the movie Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind because I've erased certain memories, probably some good ones but the bad ones outweigh the rest. I've found my savior, my grace, and it's short term memory loss. And it's obvious I like it.

Thinking back, I actualy had a "Bob" haircut one time. I wonder what that says about me. I uh, let this guy fuck me one time, after he picked me up at a club. But I wouldn't let him cum on me, or my sheets. I guess it was kind of mean. I don't know how this relates at to the haircut.

2 comments:

  1. I like this point of view of yours with somehow cynical mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. I try to keep things real.

    ReplyDelete