Friday, September 30, 2016

A Man And A Woman




Love one is love all. Think about that when you are with your significant other.

This song inspired me to make a new post. I know I don't do it often. I would like to, though I feel compelled to only speak to you when there is something worthwhile, or amusing to say.

The man singing, John Foxx, is one of my favorite musicians. He started early synthwave music with his band Ultravox, he fused electro with 70s rock music. You can hear how versed he is in musicology. He's just a genius to me and I have a major mancrush on him.

This song, done by The Maths, is just beautiful, it's fantasticzone. My former self would say that. I'm getting nostalgic over my past self, which wasn't that long ago, but you'll understand this soon. That our other-selves are merging right now. We're living in a very amazing time, despite what the media may portray.

I am very grateful for the people who read my blog. I know a lot of celebrities who do. I am aware.. and I know who you are. I have been somewhat of a muse in my dreams. My dreams of the last few years have been very interesting. I have made peace with many I have exposed, and all I want to express is love and the power of divine love. Unconditional love, to all who accept it. I'm not going to force my love. I will do my best to raise the vibration of this plane(t). Do what thou wilt, as long as you are not harming others. My redefined, restated (remixed) version for Joe public. I do my best, and if you're trying, to me this is all that matters. This is my law. As long as you are trying to be a good person, that is all that is important. And that you forgive yourself. If you continue to do ill upon others, then you are intolerable and can only be loved from a distance. Because gentle spirits need to protect themselves, but we still love you and please remember that!

I don't know if it's all the hits I have gotten to my head, but this made me start crying as I wrote it. I guess I'm a big softy now with age. (And I've been drinking a bit. And I'm losing my hair..at 32). What the fuck? We all need to get over things.

So, men and women, positive and negative. Alan Watts has said in his fantastic and exceptional spoken words, that women are negative, and others have said this too. I think that women need to activate their divinity, their divine feminine. The positive traits of the galactic mother, the queen of the stars, the true mother to us all, where all loves stems. She was cloned, this is the mother earth, she had a version which became negative, this was the problem. It's not earth women's fault to a degree, they need nurturing. Unlock the divine in us all. I don't care what you have done, who you are. Even some demons want to ascend. I have talked to people who have expressed this to me. Jesus is a great role model, he is not afraid, he doesn't judge (the Jesus I know). Anyway, Jesus is an example here. Like me, like you, we are mere thought-forms, we are cut pieces from the All. Thought is something that is cut from everything. We focus on certain things, instead of seeing the larger picture; the All. You need love to create, even demons were created from love, they needed to be nurtured, this requires focus and intent. If it was negative, it still needed a strand of positivity for it to grow. Negativity is meant to die. It won't last, it never lasts. Love has won. The turning away from love and the divine light is the darkness. In darkness we can also grow. This is a way for it to justify itself and its existence, the negative aspects of the darkness though, there are different forms. Complete freedom and darkness, or blackness - as a blank canvas of space to create - this is a positive take on it. (Things, not so black and white). I like the word beyond, this is meta, this is complex forms of thinking. Don't box yourself. Love is always on your side. No fear. The images, bad thought-forms, projections (mind control) that is forced upon you is breaking the law of free will. It does break that law, it's far too intrusive now. We need a major, major overhaul, which is a purging. Purge all your past and attachments (that would be hard for some) and negativity. (Again, hard for some, easier said than done. I don't really own much anymore though).

Love has won. We need to focus on unconditional love, I feel. (And no, I don't think women are evil. I think earth women can be pretty fucked up, pardon my bluntness, and men can be also). It's a clusterfuck. Was that meta me not putting that in brackets? Yeah, maybe.

Enjoy, embrace. I need to more. I mostly sit at home and read. So, this blog has been a beautiful expression of myself, in all it's complex forms. Yeahm.

Oh yeah, and for men, love your girlfriend or wife a lot. And women eventually will forgive you. Not to speak for women, since I'm a man, just speaking from experience.

(I'm always editing my posts, as people read them. Kind of funny, they're always changing, as people read them). Hi again.

No comments:

Post a Comment