Wednesday, September 17, 2014

An Apology (Finally)




I forgive you. If you stop with your cellphone masturbation.

Which reminds me, this girl sat down beside me on the train, she started to text and I'm thinking, is this your version of flirting with me? Is this what you call foreplay? Yuck!

But you know no better, so I have to forgive you all.

Coming from me, not a millennial, the future is a big fucking disappointment. But the millennials don't give a fuck enough to change it. Indifference has ruined the planet, but regardless, I hope you all have a very blessed life. And remember to give other people love when you can. ♡

I have learned in my time of blogging (ranting really) that it's better to be For things, like goodness and love than to be against things, like the nasty Nazis who've infiltrated everything. They're all mind controlled zombies and they will eventually stop their silly behavior, because it is all very silly and pointless in the end.

There is a game on this planet; the duality game, and it's always good Vs. evil, but evil disguises itself as good and the evil represented is something that eventually gets discarded for another false threat. It's a game and a tired one, we need to evolve and become free. Divine goodness and divine love baby, no compromising! Learn to discern.

Stay true.

No comments:

Post a Comment