Friday, October 22, 2010

Intellectual Boner

Photobucket

Generally I don't get much stimulation when I first talk to a new person. I find more interesting the things that are going on in my head. But on occasion my brain gets sprung, and I want to share mind intercourse for as long as I can, in light of a good, long, and hard, mentally stimulating, to the point of being sexual, and hyper connective conversation. But that hardly happens to me anymore. I bought a pie, an entire pie, and I already ate half of it. It was apple, and it was delicious.

Give me fulfillment, or I resort to instant gratification, like food, or a really good orgasm I just gave myself, then it's on to the next gratifying thing.

Stroke my brain with your knowledge, and shared thoughts, and make it interesting, I'm open to the experience. Or we could just have sex. Imagine having an in-depth conversation about ants, and how they are psychic and can predict the change in weather patterns days beforehand, with their tiny, itty-bitty brains, and your discussing this while you're fucking cowgirl style, and speaking in sign language. I didn't make that up, I saw it in a Korean movie, Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance. But wouldn't that be neat?

I want to have a conversation in sign language. WHY? I don't know, I'm bored, why not learn it? That way I have a reason to search for def women on that disabled dating site. The first thing I want to learn is "shut up!" Wait, I actually know that one, isn't it the action of cut, with your fingers, then up, with your fingers, fingies. Yeah? Yes? Is that it?

So the first thing I learn is to be an asshole to the girl, but I'm playing hard to get.

I hope that she could tell me that she loves me...with her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment