Thursday, February 18, 2010

To People Who Are Fucking Annoying

Photobucket

Uh, am I on this list? Is there a list? Did I make a list? No, I don't think I did yet.

I hate being pulled into other people's drama. I'm not responsible for your life because it's yours, not mine. You tell me there's a problem, and I'm having arguments in my head debating whether or not I care. I don't want to play around with you, I have a hard enough time playing the life game. Not to be confused with the board game, which may be vaguley similar, but I don't have a fucking mortgage or credit card bills or house payments and kids, so I guess my life is less complicated than that game. But when is Johnny going to get the girl, and get the perfect job? And write a best seller! Right? Dad? Fuck it.

I pretend life, I fake-out life, but there's still people out there trying to bother me. So human drama, what's the point? I find it hard enough to believe that people invest their time in watching dramatic TV shows and feeling deep emotional attachment for their favorite actors and whatever situations they're in. I mean, what the fuck? I'm inviting this shit into my life, into my livingroom. Get the fuck out of my living room. You're not wanted, I'll throw you out. You two-bit actor. Suck.

Give me some fucking happiness, some calmness, no fixations on material life. A dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment